This is my blog log of things I think about, want to write about, but haven't had the time or place to do much with it all. I'm all about getting discussions going through comments/replies, and gettin' all deep and shiznit. Sometimes I just feel like posting a question, other times I gotta just let it all out and ramble... hopefully I'm not alone with it all.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Here I am, wherever that is...

Well, this is my inaugural blog post. Nothing special, but I did break a bottle of champaigne over the computer, so it's official. For now this will do, but more will come when the time is available and the inspiration is flowing. Now to the bathroom to clean the blog out of my underwear... I had Mexican for lunch (her name was Elvia)... be back later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Milkshake said...

Oh, Peanuts. Welcome to the world of blog. I'll put you on my blogroll if you put me on yours, tee-hee.

5/30/2005 2:32 PM

 
Blogger P2thaSmitty said...

Is "blogroll" a technical term, or something similar to a jelly doughnut? :) If it's an actual thing that I add you too, and vice versa, you gotta help me out on that one... this monster is new to me.

6/01/2005 3:11 AM

 
Blogger Milkshake said...

Call me, I'll get you all set up. Oh, and you're blog is set up to only allow comments from other bloggers, do you want it like that?

6/03/2005 12:14 PM

 
Blogger P2thaSmitty said...

No, I would prefer that anyone can comment on it... I left you a message, assuming you were at work, but give me a call tomorrow or something... I'll be out tonight (Saturday).

6/04/2005 6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home