This is my blog log of things I think about, want to write about, but haven't had the time or place to do much with it all. I'm all about getting discussions going through comments/replies, and gettin' all deep and shiznit. Sometimes I just feel like posting a question, other times I gotta just let it all out and ramble... hopefully I'm not alone with it all.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Tucker Max

For those of you who are new to Tucker Max, well, beware... he's a dick, an asshole, has no respect for most anyone,and writes exceptionally well, and has some funny ass motherfucking stories!! So I've read many of them, and thought if I was going to pass the word along to others who might be bored enough to read his stuff, I should give a good story to start with. That's a hard thing to do since I've thoroughly enjoyed most every story of his I've read. The one below is about his first anal sex experience, and it's not too long (10-15 minutes or less...?), so I thought it'd be a decent one to open things up with. If you like it, I recommend the MTV story too, among most every other one he's written, but ther MTV one explains a lot, even though its like a half hour to an hour's read (for me). Anyway, do enjoy, and if boredom plagues you often, his stories are a great source of entertainment. Read on...

http://www.tuckermax.com/tuckertriesbuttsex.html

2 Comments:

Blogger P2thaSmitty said...

And for the MTV story link:
http://www.tuckermax.com/mtvstory.html

But be warned (again), it's like twice as long as the other one, but seems like it goers on for an eternity...

6/27/2005 3:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a pretty good review on Tucker. He posted it a while back


The Genius of Tucker Max

12/09/2005 6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home